Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!


**Lots of school work tonight so this is gonna be a quickie post**

Our Green Theme Dinner included a Spinach Grapefruit Salad 
(sorry no picture)
and 
Baby Cabbage Saute'  
(we used Brussel Sprouts)


Everyone cleaned their plates which is always a good sign!  We typically have now problem involving Green items in our meals, but tonight was fun to be intentional about it.


 I have not typed up the brussel sprout recipe but if you want it then let me know.  ~Here is a link for the spinach salad- I made it vegetarian by omitting Bacon and adding one drop of smoke flavor which my husband Tod said worked well!  I am always changing up recipes that I find so that I can make them work with what I have in the fridge and my own dietary preferences.  Its a black box everyday in my kitchen and I love it!


Click for Spinach Grapefruit Salad