Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm just a girl in the world


I'm just a girl, a girl who tries to live her life to the fullest everyday.  I hate to miss out on anything, and I live for being challenged and trying new things, going outside my comfort zone and spending time with my family and friends.  Meeting new people and making friends energizes me like nothing else, except for maybe food and fitness.  And don't even get me started on anything that has to do with Food, Nutrition, cooking, eating, recipes, dinner parties, desserts, Food Network, unless you are ready to hear all about it.  For this is my passion, where I exert all my creative energy currently and for my future.  I have always wanted to help others, and I have explored many different routes of how I can do this very thing, and every route always pulls me toward the world of nutrition.  I say almost daily that this career path will always give me an opportunity to help others because if there is one fundamental thing about our species and life it is this fact:  We all need food for energy, for life, to exist, and most of us have no clue how it all works.  Knowledge is power.  With knowledge comes responsibility.  With responsibility we have a choice to make, because in the end we choose who we want to be.  Its all about choices in the end, and I choose to be the best I can be everyday.  Its a choice I make every morning when I start my day.  It's what lies behind my smile, and its knowing I have the control- its a very powerful thing to be aware of.  So that's where I will begin- now you know one of my big secrets (which really wasn't a secret at all)  I can't wait to share all these thoughts in my head- to organize them and give them a place to rest here until I have an opportunity to savor them on a deeper level.  Good night for now and sweet dreams ya'll!