Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Coffee can be EVIL! (At least to me it can be!)

All I have to say is that I have certainly learned my lesson when it comes to drinking coffee.  Most likely since I haven't had any coffee in two months is the reason why I am feeling like a looney toon at the moment- I am normally a tea drinker, so when I do have coffee it usually sends me into a tail spin.  It might be fun if I didn't have to buckle down and study tonight.  I am going to do my best to channel my frazzled energy high into quality chemistry knowledge retainability- (Is retainability a word?)  It seems crazy to me how something so simple as a small cup of coffee can affect my body is such a wild way!  All I can do is wait for it to metabolize out and hope it doesn't leave a headache in its tracks on my brain!  I think this gives me an interest to research the effects of caffeine to the human body.  I'll let you know what I learn, but it won't be until after I ace my Chemistry finals, so be patient with me.  Back to the Books!!! xoxo